Stay on top of your hiring game with our free, download-ready guides. Each pdf is full of advice, case studies, and more.
Stop spending so much on job boards!
There are ways to cut the cost of job boards, while still attracting quality candidates. Download our guide to learn how to:
- Utilize your marketing department
- Use job boards smarter
- Market your culture
- Get strategic
Do Your Job Descriptions Need Work?
While job boards have the ability to attract hundreds of candidates, more often than not, they fail to get us the RIGHT candidate. We understand that while appealing to the masses gets your job posting spread far and wide, the hard truth is that quality candidates aren’t
hanging out on job boards. Download it to learn:
- How to add keywords to job descriptions for SEO
- How to effectively use social media to connect with candidates
- How to showcase your company culture
- How to improve your job descriptions
The Breakdown of Job Boards
Job boards may be great at getting your job post in front of hundreds of applicants, but they often fall short at getting it in front of quality candidates. We simply accept job boards as part of our hiring strategy, but can’t we admit they aren’t effective as they should be? We’ve tackled the issue and offer some solutions on our white paper. Download it to learn:
- Why job boards have become such a problem in recruitment
- How you can improve your job board presence with Vizi
- Why leveraging social media is key
- Alternative strategies for attracting quality candidates
5 tips for using social media to hire quality candidates
92% of recruiters and hiring managers use social media for finding quality candidates? Are you using social media as part of your recruitment plan? You should be! Download our guide to learn:
- What is social media post-worthy, and what isn’t
- How to use social media to get job openings in front of more people
- What types of posts work best for social media platforms
10 signs you’re succeeding at employer branding
What your brand communicates outward speaks volumes to what it may be like to work for your company, employee culture and core values. How do you know if you’re doing it right? Download our guide to learn:
- Best practices you can start implementing today
- How to maximize social media to raise your brand profile
- Ways to make sure your executive team is on board
5 Tips for Creating a Quality Candidate Experience
The candidate experience plays a major role in today’s hiring process. A positive recruiting experience can be the difference between a successful hire and a slew of harmful reviews. Download our guide to learn:
- Easy ways you can add value and authenticity to your hiring process
- Creative, out-of-the-box ideas for inserting your corporate culture into the candidate experience
- Best practices for communication and follow-up
want to be the first to know about hiring trends?
sign up for our newsletter to receive notifications of new guides, tips, and trends straight to your inbox.