Stay on top of your hiring game with our free, download-ready guides. Each pdf is full of advice, case studies, and more.
5 tips for using social media to hire quality candidates
92% of recruiters and hiring managers use social media for finding quality candidates? Are you using social media as part of your recruitment plan? You should be! Download our guide to learn:
- What is social media post-worthy, and what isn’t
- How to use social media to get job openings in front of more people
- What types of posts work best for social media platforms
10 signs you’re succeeding at employer branding
What your brand communicates outward speaks volumes to what it may be like to work for your company, employee culture and core values. How do you know if you’re doing it right? Download our guide to learn:
- Best practices you can start implementing today
- How to maximize social media to raise your brand profile
- Ways to make sure your executive team is on board
5 Tips for Creating a Quality Candidate Experience
The candidate experience plays a major role in today’s hiring process. A positive recruiting experience can be the difference between a successful hire and a slew of harmful reviews. Download our guide to learn:
- Easy ways you can add value and authenticity to your hiring process
- Creative, out-of-the-box ideas for inserting your corporate culture into the candidate experience
- Best practices for communication and follow-up
want to be the first to know about hiring trends?
sign up for our newsletter to receive notifications of new guides, tips, and trends straight to your inbox.