Stay on top of your hiring game with our free, download-ready guides. Each pdf is full of advice, case studies, and more.
TIPS FOR DIVERSITY & INCLUSION EFFORTS IN YOUR RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Diversity and inclusion remains a top priority for recruiters and human resources managers across industries. Organizations comprising both inherent and acquired diversity creates a team that has a broader range of skills and experience. In this guide you’ll learn:
- Ways to involve employees in D&I efforts
- Showcase your commitment to D&I
- Attract a diverse talent pool
The Power of Visuals in Driving Recruitment Results
As recruitment efforts and companies continue to embrace a more virtual way of working, the power of visuals has become the key piece that effectively communicates culture, fosters engagement and creates authentic connections with quality talent. Learn how visuals
- Foster deeper comprehension
- Spark motivation
- Stimulate emotions
Moving Forward Post COVID with Balanced Digital Recruitment Strategies
The COVID-19 pandemic has significantly changed the way companies hire and recruit. Have is your company evolving to meet requirements for moving forward post-COVID? Digital strategies are essential now more than ever.
- Identify your new talent pool
- Integrate effective digital strategies
- Rethink virtual onboarding
- How to integrate marketing into your recruitment efforts
How VIZI Enables Effective Market Differentiation
Standing out in a recruitment sea of sameness is a challenge nearly every recruiter and talent attraction professional encounters. We’ve outlined ways to break through the noise using our patented visual job descriptions.
- Capture attention
- Tell your story
- Motivate passive candidates
How Vizi Solves Your Biggest Recruitment Challenges
We have outlined six of the most common challenges facing recruiters this coming year, and how VIZI can help solve them.
- Attracting quality candidates
- Social media recruitment
- Showcasing diversity
2021 HR & Recruitment Trends
2021 continues to focus on remote work and health and safety precautions caused by the COVID-19 pandemic. In this guide we’ve outlined HR & recruitment trends to keep in mind as you plan for the year ahead:
- Tips for inclusivity and diversity in hiring
- Flexibility in remote work
- Adding more AI to your recruitment strategies
Tips for Getting Quality Candidates into Your Pipeline
While quality of hire is consistently noted as the most important metric for hiring managers and recruiters, it is often one that repeatedly becomes compromised. In this guide, we outline ways you can begin to evaluate and refocus your strategies to get more quality candidates into your pipeline:
- Benefits of attracting quality over quantity
- Assessment tips + metrics
- Turn job descriptions into stories
Tips for Diversity in Hiring
While diversity and inclusion has been a priority for the majority of companies, today’s environment requires an increase in strategic focus and intention when it comes to diversity in hiring and talent attraction.
- Assess your current recruitment process for inclusion
- Identify key metrics for improvement
- Integrate diversity authentically
- Reach a diverse talent pool
Top Strategies for Inbound Recruiting
Attracting and retaining top talent remains a big concern for CEOs in 2019. If the highest quality perspective candidates are already employed, how can your talent acquisition team still capture their attention? What recruitment marketing strategies could assist you as an employer they would leave their current position for?
- Where do candidates find you?
- What do they view as your employer brand?
- How are you building relationships?
5 Tips for Using Social Media to Market Your Jobs
People use social media to form relationships, get their news, and, yes, search for jobs. But is your company properly using social media to market your open positions? Download our guide to learn how to:
- Communicate your employer brand
- Optimize your posts on social media
- Schedule your hiring communication on social media
3 Essential Tips for Sourcing & Recruiting Passive Candidates
Passive candidates aren’t hanging out on job boards because they are engaged — and often satisfied — with their current position. Download our guide to learn how to:
- Improve your job posts
- Start advertising and marketing open positions
- Utilize social media marketing
- Engage more effectively with passive candidates
Stop spending so much on job boards!
There are ways to cut the cost of job boards, while still attracting quality candidates. Download our guide to learn how to:
- Utilize your marketing department
- Use job boards smarter
- Market your culture
- Get strategic
Do Your Job Descriptions Need Work?
While job boards have the ability to attract hundreds of candidates, more often than not, they fail to get us the RIGHT candidate. We understand that while appealing to the masses gets your job posting spread far and wide, the hard truth is that quality candidates aren’t
hanging out on job boards. Download it to learn:
- How to add keywords to job descriptions for SEO
- How to effectively use social media to connect with candidates
- How to showcase your company culture
- How to improve your job descriptions
The Breakdown of Job Boards
Job boards may be great at getting your job post in front of hundreds of applicants, but they often fall short at getting it in front of quality candidates. We simply accept job boards as part of our hiring strategy, but can’t we admit they aren’t effective as they should be? We’ve tackled the issue and offer some solutions on our white paper. Download it to learn:
- Why job boards have become such a problem in recruitment
- How you can improve your job board presence with Vizi
- Why leveraging social media is key
- Alternative strategies for attracting quality candidates
5 tips for using social media to hire quality candidates
92% of recruiters and hiring managers use social media for finding quality candidates? Are you using social media as part of your recruitment plan? You should be! Download our guide to learn:
- What is social media post-worthy, and what isn’t
- How to use social media to get job openings in front of more people
- What types of posts work best for social media platforms
10 signs you’re succeeding at employer branding
What your brand communicates outward speaks volumes to what it may be like to work for your company, employee culture and core values. How do you know if you’re doing it right? Download our guide to learn:
- Best practices you can start implementing today
- How to maximize social media to raise your brand profile
- Ways to make sure your executive team is on board
5 Tips for Creating a Quality Candidate Experience
The candidate experience plays a major role in today’s hiring process. A positive recruiting experience can be the difference between a successful hire and a slew of harmful reviews. Download our guide to learn:
- Easy ways you can add value and authenticity to your hiring process
- Creative, out-of-the-box ideas for inserting your corporate culture into the candidate experience
- Best practices for communication and follow-up
want to be the first to know about hiring trends?
Sign up for our newsletter to receive notifications of new guides, tips, and trends straight to your inbox.